- you are 18 years of age or older;
- will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any manner without our prior written consent;
- will provide accurate information when creating an account or registering for our Website;
- will not allow others to use the Website under your User ID;
- are solely responsible for your User ID and the activity that occurs through your User ID;
- will not use the Website for any commercial purposes other than the specific commercial activities contained on the Website and will not use it to obtain data or personal information about any other users or to solicit other users or advertisers;
- are solely responsible for any content provided by you on the Website, including but not limited to any recipe posts, discussion posts, profile information, links and pictures including the ownership of any licenses or rights necessary to use the work of others and will not submit any copyrighted materials or work subject to other’s proprietary rights;
- grant the Website and other users a non-exclusive license to read your materials, recipes, usage suggestions and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, recipes, usage suggestions of and/or display any materials provided by you; and
- agree we have the right to remove any and/or all of your content and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
- To the extent that nutritional information about our products is provided on this website, it is deemed by us to be in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You must always consult a medical professional before including any food in a special diet and you acknowledge that you are not relying on this nutritional information for any purpose, including medical purposes.
- User acknowledges that user is not relying upon the suitability, quality, characteristics or fitness of recipes, usage recommendations or other information contained on the website and all reliance upon such is disclaimed.
Because sharing User IDs is prohibited we assume that access to the Website through your User ID is, in fact, you. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Website by persons using your User ID. If you believe your User ID is being used without authorization, notify us immediately at info@Bonsavorfoods.com.
- infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others;
- violates the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties;
- is unlawful, false, inaccurate, defamatory, discriminatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or
- could damage our company, parent company, sister companies, affiliates, advertisers, or other parties.
We are not obligated in any way to remove any UGC that may violate one or more of these restrictions. We may, but are not obligated to, remove any UGC in violations of these terms, terminate user accounts or take other actions. We are not responsible for any harm to you caused by UGC.
- conduct or promote any illegal activities;
- attempt to reverse engineer or interfere in any way with the functioning of the Website or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure);
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Website;
- use the Website to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam;
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Website;
- interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Website; or
- impersonate another user.
Likewise, we make no representations, endorsements, warranties regarding the merchantability, suitability, reputation, professionalism or any other warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding any advertise on the Website.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH US IS TO CEASE USE OF THE WEBSITE. WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND MERCHANTS WHO ADVERTISE HERE, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE UPON THE WEBSITE IN ANY WAY. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, DAMAGE TO ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTION, OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, VENDORS, AND MERCHANTS WHO ADVERTISE HERE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In connection with the foregoing release, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542 (and any similar provision in any other jurisdiction) which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
We retain, to the maximum extent possible, all ownership, without limitation, of all the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”) unless they are marks used by Merchants who have provided them to us for use on this Website. The Marks are owned or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law of the United States of America, the law of the jurisdiction where you reside, and international conventions. All content on the Website provided by us is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website.
You retain any intellectual property rights in any copyrighted materials and trademarks that are contained in UGC that you post to the Website. You grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide license, with rights to sublicense through multiple levels of sub-licensees, to reproduce (including on our packages, advertising materials and website), make derivative works of (including using any recipes for any purpose or altering them at our discretion), translate, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display in any form or medium, whether now known or later developed, make, use, sell, import, offer for sale, otherwise commercially exploit and exercise any and all such rights, under any and all of your intellectual property rights related to the UGC in any manner we choose.